Women's healing conference
I love the worship here. They move to heaven's sound. Their whole body, every limb, praises The Lord. Shaking your booty is just shaking your booty. It's not anything sexual. So I shake it like any white girl can. The women giggle and laugh and try to help the silly white girl :) I might need them to lay hands on me for this fabulous gift. One day I will master this. I don't kinda wanna shake it but I wanna shake it. I think I m going to add this to my bucket list. There's gotta be a youtubey vid on how to do this.
Well we ran out of chairs at the women's conference. That's a good thing. Then we ran out of pews. Another good thing. Then we ran out of space to fit everyone. There was this tent outside and that became overflow.
Having 450 women who were hungry (some had started walking at 330am just to make it by 10am) and their openness just made it a blast. It really was a party. The teaching from everyone was great. It was so wonderful to not only have the us team preaching but also the leaders of the church preach. All together it made it a fabulous team. You could sense such hunger from the women. Worship is where you shaked what the Good Lord gave ya and the two hour fire tunnel ...well... was fire. I wish we could have taped it. Some women couldn't even make it to the line before manifesting whatever was in them. Señor Holy Spirit or some stinking lil rascal. Didn't matter. What was in, came out. We to touched almost all 450 women in that fire tunnel and of course, señor Holy Spirit touched all of us.
During lunch there was quite the line so we grabbed nail polish that we had brought and started painting the women's nails. I later found out that it costs half their wage per day ($0.50) to be able to afford getting their nails done. It was such a treat. I can now safely say that I have painted women's nails and toenails in every direction a body and hands could bend. We would be surrounded by the young and old and so like a tornado I would wind around painting away while squeals and smiles filled my heart.
At one of the sessions, I sat out under the tent in overflow. There was some young Mommas that were sitting back there. I sat by one and slowly more and more started to shift closer and closer to me. These women were so sweet and soooo shy. It was almost like they were watching me waiting to see if I was safe. Once they saw my smile or heard my laugh (I m a typical loud American in foreign counties) their entire countenance would change. Beaming smiles would erupt as the sparkle In their eyes would dance around. It made me wonder what kind of things happened to them. Was it just because I was a foreigner they were so shy or was there something deeper going on....
No matter what, It's these kind of moments, I m touching, hugging, encouraging my lil heart out. I don't know their life at home. But I do see what Jesus sees and pray that I won't miss an opportunity to bless someone that comes into my path. That one touch, that one hug, that simple word, that one smile, that one moment could be something they haven't experienced in a long time. That one simple reminder that Jesus loves them will change the World.
There was so many great testimonies from the past two days. I m so thankful for your prayers.
I love the worship here. They move to heaven's sound. Their whole body, every limb, praises The Lord. Shaking your booty is just shaking your booty. It's not anything sexual. So I shake it like any white girl can. The women giggle and laugh and try to help the silly white girl :) I might need them to lay hands on me for this fabulous gift. One day I will master this. I don't kinda wanna shake it but I wanna shake it. I think I m going to add this to my bucket list. There's gotta be a youtubey vid on how to do this.
Well we ran out of chairs at the women's conference. That's a good thing. Then we ran out of pews. Another good thing. Then we ran out of space to fit everyone. There was this tent outside and that became overflow.
Having 450 women who were hungry (some had started walking at 330am just to make it by 10am) and their openness just made it a blast. It really was a party. The teaching from everyone was great. It was so wonderful to not only have the us team preaching but also the leaders of the church preach. All together it made it a fabulous team. You could sense such hunger from the women. Worship is where you shaked what the Good Lord gave ya and the two hour fire tunnel ...well... was fire. I wish we could have taped it. Some women couldn't even make it to the line before manifesting whatever was in them. Señor Holy Spirit or some stinking lil rascal. Didn't matter. What was in, came out. We to touched almost all 450 women in that fire tunnel and of course, señor Holy Spirit touched all of us.
During lunch there was quite the line so we grabbed nail polish that we had brought and started painting the women's nails. I later found out that it costs half their wage per day ($0.50) to be able to afford getting their nails done. It was such a treat. I can now safely say that I have painted women's nails and toenails in every direction a body and hands could bend. We would be surrounded by the young and old and so like a tornado I would wind around painting away while squeals and smiles filled my heart.
At one of the sessions, I sat out under the tent in overflow. There was some young Mommas that were sitting back there. I sat by one and slowly more and more started to shift closer and closer to me. These women were so sweet and soooo shy. It was almost like they were watching me waiting to see if I was safe. Once they saw my smile or heard my laugh (I m a typical loud American in foreign counties) their entire countenance would change. Beaming smiles would erupt as the sparkle In their eyes would dance around. It made me wonder what kind of things happened to them. Was it just because I was a foreigner they were so shy or was there something deeper going on....
No matter what, It's these kind of moments, I m touching, hugging, encouraging my lil heart out. I don't know their life at home. But I do see what Jesus sees and pray that I won't miss an opportunity to bless someone that comes into my path. That one touch, that one hug, that simple word, that one smile, that one moment could be something they haven't experienced in a long time. That one simple reminder that Jesus loves them will change the World.
There was so many great testimonies from the past two days. I m so thankful for your prayers.
From the front
On the side
From the bacccck
Overflow :)
More overflow
sigh...=)...God is SO SO SO good. You are so blessed my beautiful friend. =)
ReplyDelete