Well I think I ve ruined about ten people's day with my driving the past few days BUT I can say that Ive driven all over Wales, and part of England and I can correctly drive around a proper roundabout without anyone honking, drive on the other side of the car aaaaaand other side of the road with minimal offensive hand gestures from my fellow drivers #boomtastic
I ve been at this retreat center/house of prayer called Ffald y brien in Wales. This place was the birthplace of the Grace Outpouring since the late 2000. It's been a very a very gentle eb and flow of the Spirit. People driving along the road past this place would drive up and literally ask why they were crying and get saved. A monk or someone after Mr. Monk put up this cross at the top of this hill and people would just be drawn to it. People from from everywhere with all sorta of different needs.
I don't know if it was the 10 hour flight to get to London and then drive Five hours across Wales which included a hike up this mini mountain of mud (there has been all this flooding due to heavy rainfall ) to see the castle where that show downtown Abby (I m not positive of the name of the show) is filmed so I could have been delirious from the trip but about an hour away from the site, it was like we entered an enchanted forest. The road turned into one lane for both ways, the trees and bushes closely followed the road so high at times it was higher than the car. The hills begin to roll and brooks started to babble. Winding around, I had prepared myself that I might come across a town of hobbits or more likey, I would probably run over a couple of hobbits who might be walking along the road since I was the one driving. We went over tiny bridges, past villages that were already asleep for the night. Even the sheep looked like their locks of sheep hair (wool, duuuuh I know)was clouds of cotton candy that I wanted to stick my fingers in. Finally, we came upon our destination. We drove up, up, up this mountain and at the top nestled away was this beautiful place.
We had decided to go there to check out this ministry center to see if it was something that we should bring back to MN.
They had these quaint rooms with large windows. You could stay in your room the entire time and stare out the window ...like a creeper...and be totally ministered to.
They had a prayer room that was a larger circular room with rocks, candles, and tons of pillows. While we were getting a tour, the second I walked in that room, it was like a fly that got stuck in flypaper. The room was just so sticky and thick with prayers. I couldn't even help but to start giggling because it ...was ....just....so....good.
Each day the people staying there would gather three to four times a day and join in this daily rhythm meditation prayer. I couldn't even get thru the first line without just being so deeply touched. I glanced over to my mom and sure enough she also was tearing up from His sweet presence. The morning prayer lasts for about 1/2 hour to 45 mins and then you are free to go back to your room to pray, roam the grounds, pray with others or whatever. I stayed in that prayer room unable to even have a desire to move until after the second prayer which was in the afternoon.
All that I m missing from this photo is a hobbit and Aslan
Here was such a place, set apart just to be and I could really feel the freedom to receive. There was just such a deep sweet presence thick with love.
For me, I saw this pic of Jesus shoveling up places in my heart. Places I didn't even realize that had been compacted down and heavy.
I also saw the Fathers hand by my heart. My heart was a bright red but there were some places that were a little darker. I saw the Fathers thumb and fingers start kneeling those places. It felt sooooo good. He would stop and I would stop crying and then he would start massaging it again which would release such thankful tears.
Isn't is incredible that He knows!? He knows our hearts sooo well. He knows us. He really knows. He knows all of us. He knows all of who I am and loves me so very much.
From Afar / me / 24.02.14
Staring from afar
I see
my red crimson beating heart
Sadden by discovering pieces
Darkened by neglect and avoidance
Staring from afar
I saw
the Fathers hand come down
Coming towards
My red crimson beating heart
One touch
by even your fingertips
Lightens the dark
You massage my heart
Like a trained surgeon would do
Touching areas so deep within
Only tears are the words which I reply back
Staring from afar
How well You know
My Red crimson beating heart
No comments:
Post a Comment