Saturday, September 21, 2013

Love.

We had the amazing privilege to sit down with around 40ish rescued women and do prophetic prayer ministry. I heart this. I freaking love praying for people.  I think I blog that statement at least every third blog or so. It's such a joy for me to be allowed to look into someone's heart, find the special treasures and then watch as that person receive the most beautiful love from Him.  I almost feel like its a thing that seƱor Holy Spirit and I play. He hides and I try to find  His gold  fingerprints on the persons heart....

Anywho, we broke up again in two groups and met with girls from like 10-4/430 with an hour break for two days and then prayed for a couple hours on the third day. It was full on. You def end up sitting in the Father lap by the end totally relying on him for discernment and words because of everything you poured out. 

The girls aren't all followers of Jesus but all of them had requests. It just blew my mind that even in Thailand they do the same thing that women in the states do. They come for prayer and then ask for prayers for their family. Across the board. Every place in the world i have been, that is always the case when I m praying for women. No wonder Jesus was moved when he saw the mother crying over the dead son and raised him from the dead. Family is such a deep seed in a mothers heart. So we prayed for families, we spoke kingdom identity and healing prayers for these women.


There were times when I would become so overwhelmed and speechless by what they have had to overcome. Their stories and their fight for freedom shows the beauty of redemption and the strength within. They are fighting the good fight. If i carry even a ounce of what they carry, i know i would make it through anything in this world. What amazing  courageous women.

The Arise! Team has been doing wonderful. Watching them process, adjust to the culture, love, share their testimonies with the girls and love each other has made this such a wonderful trip. Their joy and contagious fun has kept us laughing the entire trip. 

Thanks for your prayers about the rain!!! They worked! It was a beautiful sunny day. Some of you carry that favor of weather!

1 comment:

  1. So awesome. I guess you had a good excuse for missing the Iris alumni reunion :)

    ReplyDelete