I don't know how it exactly happened but one day at the office my mom and I knew it was time to take a team over to Thailand. I had gone there for three weeks with Iris ministries after my time in Moz. While we were there along with outreach, we did prayer ministry prophetic appts with around 80 rescued girls. Looking back at that time, I just didn't see how we could pass that up again because of Arise! Women's Ministry. We are known for our personal prophetic appointments and we have this fabulous army of women confident in this kind of ministry. Why not go back? I ve had multiple friends who have gone in trips with me this last year and they swear I was trying to get them arrested because I would wanna sneak into hospitals and red light districts. Why not make it official.
Sooooo here I am. Sitting in the airport in Seattle. Ready. Slightly amused with this half silly sass grin on my face ( although that grin can be contributed to the three hours of sleep i got) Totally Blown away by by His goodness and His plan for this trip.
We have a team of eight amazing women, six which are from the states and two will be meeting us from Thailand. We are already so close it feels like a family trip. Lots of smiles and giggles. We will be joining two other amazing ministries that was in Thailand.
This trip already had so many treasured testimonies. The Father brought so many people into my path that verse in Isaiah 55 kept running through my head “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
" As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts."
My way was to text a couple of people right before I left asking for prayer
His way: Sending a group of intercessors who asked to pray for me and the team two months ago. Which turned into two of the women taking leadership of the intercessors and they just ran with it. I can't even believe all the amazing vision they had for this. In total we have over 60women praying for parts of the trip. We also had another woman have a vision for a prayer room back home that will have a set with the focus of the team and Thailand. I feel like Mary Poppins! I have this picture in my head of when they are doing the chim chimney song and u see the cast walking on the clouds coming from the chimneys. U can see them taking steps on the clouds, higher and higher all the while that great song is being sung ...that will stick in your head for hours. That is how I feel like this team of intercessors are praying for the team. Their prayers are the clouds that is keeping us up. They are allowing us to step up and over obstacles and we are able to hide in the clouds when we need to be hidden. His ways are higher...
My way: bringing a couple of bottles of nail polish to offer to paint the girls nails in the red light districts that we are going to visit.
His way: Two of the team members started telling people and asking for donations. One woman even had a fabulous painting party at her house .We are bringing three suitcases packed each at 49pounds with fun girly stuff, over 159 bottles of nail Polish that we are going to handout as part of our outreach tool to talk to the girls and ladyboys. ...His ways are higher
I could go on and on ....
I know my job in all of this. It's knowing that I am loved and It's knowing how to love. Asking the fabulous questions momma Heidi asked us while in Moz:
"What does love look like?"
No comments:
Post a Comment